This section of the Web site will include relevant information for coaches and team managers. Do not forget to consult it before and during the tournament.
- Registration: Did you register you team and pay the $ 400 deposit (non refundable) asapossbile required to hold your spot?
- Did you make a final payment to confirm your spot 1 month before the date of the event?
- Accommodation: Did you book your hotel rooms? All teams must stay at an authorized tournament hotel. Thank you in advance for your collaboration.
- Rules. Did you download, read, and print the tournament rules for this tournament.
- Sports Facility Complex Location and Directions. Do you have adequate directions to the sports facility complex in Kingston, On, Canada?
- Team roster (Ringette Team Roster) to be submitted 1 MONTH prior the date of the event. Please submit a final roster 2 weeks before the start of the first tournament game indicating your Captain and Assistants.
- Please verify that any player that you invite can only play for a single team at one specific level (U10 as an example) during the tournament. A player must participate in at least 2 game during the preliminary round games of the tournament to be eligible for the playoff round. A player may play up but not down.
- Final schedule. Did you check the final schedule carefully a few days before coming to the ringette tournament in case of last minute changes? Games may start at 7:00 a.m. Always be at the rink 45 minutes before the game in case we need to start a game earlier. Please make arrangements to be in Kingston the day before in case your team is drawn to play an early game. Last game may start as late as 10:00 p.m.
- Locker room. Get the key to the assigned locker room from the rink front office and make sure that the room is locked at all times because we are not responsible for any lost or stolen item from that room. Your team will be assessed for any damage in the dressing room.
- Waiver Liability Release. Please carefully the Waiver Liability Release before the date of the tournament to discharge the Prospects Ringette Invitational organization and the City of Kingston, as well as the tournament sponsors, staff, officials, and volunteers, from all demands, claims, costs, and liabilities of any nature arising in connection with participation in or attendance at the tournament.
- Insurance. The tournament is fully insured. But we encourage coaches to insure their teams if you run skills practices, camp and participate in tournaments. The cost could be around $ 225 for a team of 15 players. Visit this web site for more info.
- Date of the event. Did you inform all parents and players about the DATE of this sport activity?
During the tournament, we encourage coaching staff and team managers to present a proper code of conduct for all games and activities taking place and to be respectful of their peer coaches. Thanks for your collaboration.
If you need any assistance while are at the tournament, visit the tournament office at the complex facility and we will be happy to assist you. Thank You!